Monday, April 4, 2011

Pics Pics and more Pics.

Still quite abit of snow on them there hills! New paint job in the japan room, cranapple. Its just perfect.
My new lite fixture. Well almost, am going to have him take it down and velcro it instead of the masking tape he used. Men. But its just what I wanted.


Spring has happened here in Bremerton. The pots on the deck are all full of lilies. If it would stop raining I could get out and do more. Lots to do, but there always is.


My star magolia (sp) was and is just stunning.

Love this red mulch, instead of bark. It last longer and just looks so great.



Having a guy come sat to give me a bid on doing the rock on the front of the house.
Wanted to get these posted and lets all start blogging again. Its not that much trouble to do and fb is boring me. To many people coming and going. Finding I1m spending way to much time cking it and would rather blog here.Kerry, see you and Jackson friday. Kim talk later, why did this just turn blue? Why did I do the servey on fb and it went to a million people?

2 comments:

Kim said...

I like that mulch too, you guys did allot since I left. Bedroom looks good, you could put a thin ribbin at the top of the lamp too? Just a thought.

Rainbow said...

Love all the beautiful flowers...I'm so glad its spring somewhere...:)