Monday, January 31, 2011

Goodwill Run

Pay Dirt..... Gymboree ooutfit. And my god, lok how the shoes match it. Bella is going to love it!!!!! Red hot coat from gymboree, shoes look very hot with the coat. Size 7, so should last her until next year.

Don't tell me Rainbow if she falls and kills herself with the shoes.





This is a "hello kitty" top and a childrens place wool jumper. I washed it and part dryed it Rainbow and it did not shrink. Perfect for Valentines day, with the hearts on it.



I am now blogging again, you will see lots of pic, cause that's about all I have.
Mac went fishing, so I've had the house to myself allday. (oh happy day). Hope you all had a happy day too!








3 comments:

Kim said...

you scored at goodwill! I wish I had a girl to play dress up with!

Kerry said...

They were really cute clothes

Rainbow said...

Omg!!! She will LOVE them! So cute she made you a card about three weeks ago and her lamo mom (that would be me) hasn't mailed it yet...she always gets so many compliments from the outfits u send :)