Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pics and more pics

Dick and Molly putting the finishing touches on his whiskey barrel he made me. Isn't it cute. Love it. Thanks hon. Boy for my little camera, these pics are fab. Shot right into the sun and this is what I got. Just beautiful. Thanks Brian for opening up our view more.

Maybe I'll enter this is in the fair next year, or maybe not?

Bought this in GreenBay at Kim's neighbor garage sale. Good find for $5.00!



A whole flock of geese flew over, managed to get acouple in the pic.


My new dining room chairs. Love Love them. So much fun to get new things.






Bought this handmade basket in Maine. It was made by the Amish. I think it was $55.00. So cheap for all this work of art.





Now on to monday, went and took Kerry all my plants to babbysit, while were gone. And we all went to Mex. food. My fav.






1st time I had seen Jackson eat a hamburger. He has moved on quite abit with his eating habits. Such a good kid.









The little couple. Looks like their waiting for the shoe to drop. Or could they be bored?















Jackson is now playing soccer and he says he can't run that fast, think he'll love it. I hope so.















This is Paula and Archies new dog. Kirby Jack. Molly loved him, right away. He is a recue dog and he loves people. They are very happy with him












Kirby had just come from the groomers and molly was very dirty.










Kirby gave molly a kiss good-bye.



















3 comments:

Kerry said...

I love paulas dog. Makes me want to go out and get a little dog for Jackson.

Maureen said...

good xmas present idea. I'll help with the cost. non shedding, pugs aren't really good kid dogs.

Kim said...

the whiskey bareell looks good too. Your camera caught the drips of water even. Safe travels tomorrow. dont forget your earphones for the plane