Wednesday, April 20, 2011

More spring flowers

Its getting bigger and bigger every year. Sure outdid herself this year.


Yummy, yummy



Candy-tuff































Your dads new stand for my climbing roses.















































See the bee!


















These Daisy were such a beautiful color, I had to have them. Costco. Hope they make it, they can be alittle hard to make last.




















Bleeding heart.

























Kinda a tangerine color.


























Blue bells, I think? anyway they came up in force this year. Worked outside for acouple hr today. Need to go out everyday so it won`t get away from us. Sorry Greenbay clan is snowed in, while I`m out working in my flowers. CRAZY!!!!!



Happy Easter Everyone!


























2 comments:

Maureen said...

that is 1 and 3/4 cup of flour. Not 34 cups Rainbow and you would be the one to do it! LOL!!!

Kim said...

I dont know how to figure out recipes!! I'd guess 4 pts each muffin??? The flowers look very pretty, Jealous!