Saturday, October 30, 2010

Its xmas early in Wi.

Ya I know, I'm crazy. Mac hauled this tree out here for me in case we stayed for xmas. Its really Kim's tree, so she'll get it back now. It wouldn't fit, so I put the middle section in the fireplace(with lits) and its beautiful.

Living room tree. All this stuff was heading to goodwill. Looks really pretty at nite.
Bought this at an estate sale, its very heavy, just love it. Moma loon with her babies.









Their was a little pine tree here, so we did it up all in red. Thanks Kim for your help in doing it.






Just thought this turned out so nice. Love the lites inside the fireplace.






A few new goodwill and garage sale buy that will follow me back to bremerton.




































Found this tablecloth at a garage sale 50 cents. Its in perfect conidtion.



































These plates were for Kerry, but she can have them next year. We are off tomorrow to Mn.





















2 comments:

Kerry said...

You are crazy!

Rainbow said...

Looks great!! Can't wait to get started this year..for some reason I'm extra excited for Christmas?!