Friday, August 20, 2010

Alittle this and alittle that

Don't have a clue what flower this is? I know its a bulb I planted acouple yrs ago. Isn't it beautiful. Impatients. Bought this at Lowes half-price and its come back to nice.

wave petunias. There the best!

Alittle creation your dad put together. Birdhouse is in the top.







What a cute pic of Alex. And then there's your dad. But that's how he always looks. Alex looks so cute here.




Cking her ferry times. She had to borrow (never to be seen again) a suitcase, we bought so much. 2 fun filled days of shopping. New dining chairs look nice.






Posing just doesn't become me. Anyway you never know when we'll be together again, take the damn pic!







Done grandma, I'm trying to catch up on my facebook.








Suzanne and family- Max. Good dinner, good, short visit.



Well hope you all survived the storms, it was nice here today. Suppose to rain this weekend. Am off to bed, tired after all that running around. Fun fun time with Alex.









1 comment:

Kerry said...

I know she is happy with all the stuff you bought her.